Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:26:25 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:13:26 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:40:19 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:47:08 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I found a full 8"+ of water inside the boat. NO WONDER she towed
heavy!! Crom!!..I had to be hauling at least 200 gallons of water..if
not more. She had to weigh close to 5000 lbs with the trailer!!

You didn't do a very good pre-flight walkaround, did you, son?
What if you had been pulled over (for heavy weaving, etc.)and found
the cockpit full of bales of pot? You didn't see that weight in the
tires? Tsk, tsk.

I didnt know how heavy she was supposed to be. Shrug. Grade E
trailer tires dont bow much, even over loaded

I will be making some small changes...I have zip use for a fishfinder
that can't be seen from the cockpit, so will be machining another
mount like this one that I did for thw Windrose/Laguna 18 and the
Ensenada 20:

https://goo.gl/photos/P8DkJGy3JvP2orp28

Requires group membership, even though I had already been forced to
sign in to Yahoo. sigh

Really? Its not Yahoo, its Google and is simply one of my 100+ albums

I wrote that right after the Yahoo warning came up. shrug Was
there another link in the original post I might have hit?

https://goo.gl/photos/CWtpsL3UPsaixbqK8

That works. The original above only has one pic, but it comes up.

These only get you (1) photo?

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

https://goo.gl/photos/CWtpsL3UPsaixbqK8

https://goo.gl/photos/SSfbczRwjsEtCwyN7

https://goo.gl/photos/hEKGca9vzDenPvwU9

https://goo.gl/photos/9oD63QzMwZ1kx4he8

https://goo.gl/photos/RtfM7jdKEtUhDSQJ6

https://goo.gl/photos/oeGQ5eXmE7s1H3eUA

https://goo.gl/photos/aMuWRfzyFJuc2YsT6

Let me know...there should be ready access to view and comment on
every photo in every album...the above are simply shortcuts to the few
album links I posted...just a random sampling. Some of those albums
have 100+ photos in them. I have 104 albums that I upload into with
some regularity.

When Google was using Picasa, it worked seamlessly. Then they decided
to go with the bull**** Google+, with "circles" and "groups" and
mutual jackoff sessions. Enough of us pitched a bitch that they
reconsituted some of the orignal album properties..which made us
semi-happy. Like I wanted anyone to be able to "add photos to
albums"...utter ******y at best.

I understand I have some of the above albums on Google +, but its been
2 yrs since I bothered going there.

Gunner

---