Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default If you are a very patriotic American, what resistor will you use?

These entire thread is somewhat naive at the least.

Australia
Cambodia
Chile
Taiwan
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cuba
Czech
Dominican
Faroe Islands
France
Haiti
Iceland
North Korea
South Korea
Laos
Liberia
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Panama
Paraguay
Philippines

Russia

Schleswig-Holstein
Serbia
Sint Maarten
Slovakia
Slovenia
Thailand
United Kingdom
United States

All use Red White and Blue as their national (State) colors.

NOTE: Russia is in this number as well.

Funny thing: Starting around 1938, European politics started moving distinctly to the right. And, much of Europe started appeasing a dictator to the east. We all know how that turned out, although some few are in denial or would like to be.

Today, US & AND European politics are moving distinctly to the right, and we are busy appeasing a dictator to the east.

€śThose who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.€ť
George Santayana, 1905

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA