Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What Is Your Star Rating Criteria For Making A Purchase?

On 03/11/2017 03:31 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]

I always get suspicious of anything that has all positive reviews.

I do too. I look for a high percentage (but not 100%) of positive reviews.

As
someone mentioned it people were given $ 100 bills someone would
complain about the color, or not being fresh enough, or some other
equally negative review.

BTW, The last $100 bill I saw looked more blue than green. That is NOT a
complaint.

Unless I know someone whose opinion I value has one I try not to buy
that item.

I recently got a defective product from Amazon. They do make returns easy.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own.
You may both be wrong.