Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default [FoxNews]A small town's sudden power surge fried tech gear in hundreds of homes

This thread reminds me of a surge protector question I have.

I have a Tripp-LIte surge protector

https://www.tripplite.com/isobar-4-o...es~ISOBAR4220/

It has two "filter banks": one marked (50db) and the other (75db).
What do those number mean? Different levels of surge protection?