Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 07:24:13 -0700, Sister Ray wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:48:21 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:35:10 -0800, Perfect Day wrote:

BTW, for cold and wet, I wear a 35 year old waterproof Belstaff suit.
The synthetic type, not waxed cotton. With various layers and a heated
vest underneath. Behind a full fairing and an electric windshield.

So how many minutes on the ride do you get for a quarter?

Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a
single trip than you have in your entire life.

Really?

Yup. I ride a lot. You don't ride at all, which is why you feel the
need to lie about riding. But feel free to post some proof of your
"million miles" of "scooter" riding. You can't, any more than you can
prove your 264 mph BS.

"I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a
paved public road."
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

As I stated in another post on the subject, long before that one,
after the ride down the hiway..I idled back...way way way too fast for
me to ever want to do again. I was thrilled and scared ****less
through the outbound ride.
It was something I loved to do "once" in my life. Like slowly drawing
a straight razor around your....well...you understand.
But once was enough. Maybe when I was a kid...shrug...I piled up a
bike or two on race tracks, but at my age when I made that
ride...thats not an option any more.
As for who built or owned the bike...(Grin), Ill let you ponder on
that.
Or are you claiming that all LEOs work 24/7 and when they are off
duty...they are simply stood in a closet and plugged in?

What email? LOL

(VBG)

Take it up with the folks at Avast if it eats at your squimy greasy
little soul so badly

(VBG)

---