Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spur Shelving Spur Shelving is offline

Default Spur lightweight alluminium shelf brackets.

March 2017 News from the SPUR shelving factory in Devon.

We are delighted to advise that due to the huge demand and constant requests for replacement aluminium T-Slot shelf brackets, we hove now updated and refurbished the tooling for this ever popular shelving system. We have now manufactured stock of shelf brackets in 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm and 350mm sizes.

We are currently offering, a raw finish suitable for anodising and powder coated finishes. We are in discussion with a number of High Street retailers and hope that this product range will be widely available soon in the mean time product will be available from our online store.

https://www.spurshelving.co.uk/shop/...hop.aspx?c=371.