Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default GSM based building alarm?

In article , T i m
scribeth thus
I was just wondering if anyone here had any personal experience of /
with any of the various GSM / Autodialer type alarms, the likes of
eBay is cluttered with these days please?

The usage would be some general indication (via text / auto voice
message) of activity into (door switch x 2) or within (IR) a remote
building (that has mains power) and possibly in 'silent' mode (no need
/ point annoying the neighbours for accidental / nuisance trips).

We wouldn't mind spending a couple of extra quid for something tried
and tested and sanctioned by the panel. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Cooper security do a GSM model alarm panel IIRC.

Or use a GSM phone adapter from TLC here;

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_In...essories_Index
/Orchid_Telecom_GSM/index.html

Then you can plug most any autodialler into that...
--
Tony Sayer