Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Another fridge failure

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:59:58 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Actually they do, or rather they brand them as LG, probably made by somebody
else.
I did not think they sold them in the UK though.
I have the rather naffly named Fridgemaster one and the back is completely
enclosed so one cannot knock anything when moving it.

We have had an LG fridge freezer for some years now with twin opening
doors to the upper fridge compartment and 3 seperate freezer drawers
below.

For the sighted this model
http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/me...GM5148AERV.jpg
now superceded.
A couple of other manufactures now do something similar but at the
time of purchase the double narrow doors of the fridge compartment
were a rare feature. By requiring less of a swinging area than a
large single door it means you can access it and stand close and not
block passage for others in a our relatively narrow kitchen so were
able to have a large size fridge freezer than before.
And opening one half just get to get the milk out lets less cold air
go to waste than doing the same with a single larger door.

G.Harman