Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Another fridge failure

Actually they do, or rather they brand them as LG, probably made by somebody
else.
I did not think they sold them in the UK though.
I have the rather naffly named Fridgemaster one and the back is completely
enclosed so one cannot knock anything when moving it. Its been fine for 10
years now, though the little interior light does make a nasty spike of
interference as thedoor opens and closes.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 11/03/2017 17:49, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Graham C wrote:
Larder Fridge Beko LS620, purchased 2012

snip

Thermostats should last for many years, perhaps you have been unlucky.

I can't find the Beko LS620 on Google.
Is it frost free?

I think Graham is confusing his smart phone with his fridge, either that
or LG make fridges?