Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:36:47 -0800, Perfect Day wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:12:23 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 19:03:56 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:11:14 -0800

Btw....got my Balboa 23/Aquarius 23, home Saturday, after chasing it
for the past 6 months. 3 hour round trip, 140 miles round trip.
"Free" boat that I believe Im going to keep.

Nothing so expensive as a Free Boat. B-)
--
pyotr filipivich

Its been stated with some rational..that a boat is nothing more than a
hole in the water you throw money into.

(Grin)

In your case, what money would that be?

The limited funds I have on hand from time to time.

You truely are brainless. Im sure your parents..if they could be
found..would be embaressed.

But they are fun!

The most fun is watching you pretend you'll someday move from the
trailer to the water.

Come on by, Ill be at the lake Monday. We can use you to help find
bottom.

What email? Just another thing you don't know how to fix.

It ****es you off..hence it will stay the way it is for eternity.

(VBG)

---