Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What Is Your Star Rating Criteria For Making A Purchase?

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 13:52:28 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

My caveat with Amazon reviews is that Amazon will request you doing them
when you have not yet even opened the package or just opened it. When
the purchase is time tested, your opinion of it could change considerably.

I just bought a product on Amazon I saw on Youtube. The person using
it was fair in his review. Before it arrived I got an email that if I
gave it a 5 star on Amazon. screen capture my review, they would send
me a wrist band, Oh Boy. The package had not even been delivered yet.

Maybe next week I'll use the burger press and make a stuffed hamburger
with some cheese, onion and bacon :-)

Tom's video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHipRgg-0no

I find a lot a product reviews on Youtude by BBQ guys and have bought
a number of them.