Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solar Powered Garage Door Opener.

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, David R. Birch wrote:
I've been think about installing this in my garage which has no
electricity running to it.

David

You are there and know what probems you would have running electricity to your garage. But I would look at what it would take to have electricity in your garage. With power in the garage , you can have radiant heat, a place to work, power tools etc. And if you add solar panels you can feed power from the garage to the house.

Generally if you use a GFI breaker you do not have to bury under ground cable very deep.

Dan