Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flat pack faff

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 18:44:46 +0000, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Max Demian formulated the question :
Where are they from? I've always found Argos flat pack to be easy to
assemble, with written instructions as well as pictures.

I didn't ask where they came from, I was a bit miffed at her ordering
without consulting first. The sideboard seems to be a Corona one and
several places sell them. Must say it has turned out well though, I
wasn't expecting flat pack to look this good.

The screws and other fixings were marked A to Z, which made that part
easy, just cut the letter out and pour them into a dish, with the letter
- but the wooden parts, oh dear.

I didn't have too much trouble with the Corona merchant's chest. That has
NINE drawers!

I agree the parts aren't marked, but you can usually match them up with
the diagram. There are always subtle differences. And I used old Chinese
takeaway containers instead of dishes!