Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Perfect Day Perfect Day is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:14:03 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 07:46:13 -0800, Perfect Day wrote:

BTW, for cold and wet, I wear a 35 year old waterproof Belstaff suit.
The synthetic type, not waxed cotton. With various layers and a heated
vest underneath. Behind a full fairing and an electric windshield.

So how many minutes on the ride do you get for a quarter?

Oooh, I am so insulted. Fun facts, Wieber: I've ridden farther on a
single trip than you have in your entire life. And see if you can grok
this - all the dozens of bikes I've owned over the years have had
license plates and insurance! As in, actually rideable.

How many decades have you been pretending to be in the process of
"restoring" that junk you rescued from the dumpster? Who do you think
believes your stories about riding a million miles, or that you will
ever actually ride a motorcycle instead of making up stories about
riding?

What email? Everyone knows you're galactically pigheaded. No need to
work so hard to keep proving yourself.