Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Your car computer-hacker Controlled?

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 7:23:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
-- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqRL4Znh8Xs

(16 minute clip onward)

Not really into videos but I can tell you this. If you got a service like Onstar and your car has ABS and traction control you can be hacked very badly, to the point where it can cause a wreck. I read about this a coupke of years ago, and now that cars are running Windows I am sure it is quite worse..

Get me a 1967 Chevy. I will make sure to watch where I am goig and won't need the steering assistance to stay in my lane nor the automatic braking in case I am headed for a stationary object at 80 MPH. I know not to do that, they taught me when I was about 12.

Stupid mother****ers today, half of them SHOULD be dead.