Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Politically incorrect :-)

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:40:23 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:39:29 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Not if they use reflective walls (tin foil) to keep the light and heat in.

I don't think it matters about reflective walls when a heat sensor is
measuring a heat signature of any building.

The brit is trolling. Foil will not work with/in a building using
FLIR. A good search warrant will demonstrate probable cause for a
search warrant using the homes electric bill. Covering windows in foil
is not probable cause for a warrant.

We went through this before with her. It's either BS or they were on a
routine patrol when their retinas blew due to the heat signature.

We need lead walls, etc., to keep po-po from looking inside our abodes
using FLIR?

America allows all its citizens to be armed. So why don't you destroy the police? Aren't you in control?

--
Your mouse has moved. Windows must be restarted for this change to take effect.