Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default OT - No Car Choice

In article , Tim Streater
writes
In article , Tim Watts
wrote:

On 05/03/17 19:37, ARW wrote:
On 05/03/2017 19:30, Tim Watts wrote:

I really think the gov has absolutely no idea what they are doing.

I would not be surprised if you were correct.

Of course I blame the voters....

That and the fact that there are few politicians of calibre any more -
just careerists.

Labour has been taken over (again) by wet liberal types who would
rather solve non problems as long as they can add the label
"diversity" to it - fiddling whilst Rome burns. Corbyn is a joke - a
caricature of Lenin without the character.

He's good at ranting to a crowd but is not a leader.

What happened to the proper Labour party as started by Kier Hardy,
when the remit was to represent the working man?

Doesn't exist any more - the working class I mean.

I always recall the TV program made by John Prescot when he went off to
find the modern day working class
Prescot to young single mother in street
Are you working class?
Response
Oh no, I don't work.
--