Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Good buy (I think) on tool cart at Harbor Freight

On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 23:18:33 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Sales catalog is not the web page.

It sure looked like a web page to me!

Martin

On 3/9/2017 7:54 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:05:56 -0500, Bill
wrote:

Tool Cart. In their "fat" sale catalog that came out at the beginning
of this month, the very first coupon on the first page is for the
following unit for $99.99. I never thought I'd own one of these, but
for this price I'll bite (actually, it was not a hard decision after
seeing it in person). It weighs a full 100 pounds, so that comes out to
a buck a pound.

http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-st...art-61634.html

Caveat: Assembling it takes non-trivial effort, perhaps 2 hours. There
are 3 types of bolts, quite similar, but all of them, along with plenty
of nuts and washers, are conveniently included together in one bag. The
2 handle bolts are similar enough to the others, that I ended up with no
"handle bolts" the first go around.

BTW, for those that don't like Harbor Freight products, I saw the same
unit on Home Depot's web site for $119.99--so you could buy it there
instead! ; )

But the page you point to above has it for $149.99 (compare at
$368.32!). ;-)