Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Good buy (I think) on tool cart at Harbor Freight

Tool Cart. In their "fat" sale catalog that came out at the beginning
of this month, the very first coupon on the first page is for the
following unit for $99.99. I never thought I'd own one of these, but
for this price I'll bite (actually, it was not a hard decision after
seeing it in person). It weighs a full 100 pounds, so that comes out to
a buck a pound.

http://www.harborfreight.com/tool-st...art-61634.html

Caveat: Assembling it takes non-trivial effort, perhaps 2 hours. There
are 3 types of bolts, quite similar, but all of them, along with plenty
of nuts and washers, are conveniently included together in one bag. The
2 handle bolts are similar enough to the others, that I ended up with no
"handle bolts" the first go around.

BTW, for those that don't like Harbor Freight products, I saw the same
unit on Home Depot's web site for $119.99--so you could buy it there
instead! ; )

Bill