Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Roland JX 3P synth, 1983

Before I got to this, an electrician had removed all the keys without
some sort of sequence marking, so I ended up with a carrir bag of them.
I assumed out there, via google bunging in
roland keyboard keys, CF1,EB2,CF, D, A ,G , C ,23
someone would have put out there the sequence required to lay up a
Roland keyboard moulded with those cryptic alphanumerics, but apparently
not. Any pics I've found is ambiguous as the degree of left and right
throws on the white keys, let alone the unseen pivot slot widths that vary.
C D E F G A B C is not very helpful