Posted to alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default UNCLE MONSTER! (was - Heat Pump -- proper orientation of theA-coil)

On 08/03/2017 07:19, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 5:21:02 AM UTC-6, David B. wrote:

[....]
Good Morning, Uncle Shiny Monster! :-)

I wasn't really trying to 'ram it down your throat' but I find it
frustrating when I TRY to help someone and my post is apparently ignored.

Thank you for explaining the technical limitation of your hardware.
--

I wasn't ignoring you. When I went to howardknight.net I saw a word wall and I usually skip over such things. When I took the time to scroll down, I saw the information you referred to. It's that simple. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Simple Monster

That's good to know. :-)

If you get bored today, have a glance he-

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03...rground_sales/

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."