Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Perfect Day Perfect Day is offline

Default Work Clothes

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:11:30 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Took me a month or so to rebuild the engine.

You didn't "rebuild" anything. And it's still junk.

In fact..just had a phone interview with one of the parent companies
engineers at 9am. We had a good chat.

Post the name and I'll email them a link to the Wieber Cliff Notes. As
if they won't be smart enough to find them when they google your name.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

LOL That ain't going to make up for your lifetime of BS.

"I finally..finally..managed to go and get my FREE 1978 Aquarius 23,

Translation: wasted more of my life dragging home a waterlogged
pretend-yacht to hoard.

Have fun sitting in it on the trailer and wearing your Thurston Howell
cap.

Thank Crom for President Trump...business is starting to pick up
again..even here in Californiastan.

Oh brother. Instead of taking your word, it makes a whole lot more
sense to keep checking up on your new liens to measure Trump's
performance.

What email, gasbag?