Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default laminate floor on slightly uneven slanting floor.

On 07/03/2017 13:51, Andy Burns wrote:
Nick wrote:

I'm looking to lay some laminate boards on a concrete floor
the floor is on a slight slope ~25mm over 2.7m

Will the length of the boards run along the slope, or across it?

Perpendicular to the slope, so I would say across it.

I presume you are suggesting curvature is more acceptable across the
boards as they are only 192mm before they can accept a slight angle at
the join. As opposed to 1200mm length wise

But the slope itself is straight. The problem is the slight dips and bumps.

So far Tim's solution sounds promising. At least I'm far less depressed
now than I was this morning.