Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 9:43:01 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asche wrote:

It may be buried among the many, MANY emails from Patriot news lists
I'm subscribed to. As you may know, the country is in a humongous
crisis right now.

Your really are pathological, aren't you.

President Trump has announced the fact that Obammy
tapped his phones.

For some very weird definition of "fact."

All the Patriot groups are issuing calls to action
to have the traitor Barack HIESANE Obammy retroactively impeached.

Somewhat less likely than getting you retroactively aborted.

I'm
going through all these emails as quickly as I can. I should get to
yours in a couple of days. A week at the latest.

IOW, don't hold your breath.

In the meantime, do
not wait to load your own. Buy everything you can get your hands on
before all the gun shops sell out. The cull is here, get ready NOW!
This is not a drill.

Gumball, just let me know when to expect the helicopter ninjas. I'l put on a fresh pot of coffee.

Gunner

----

What you need to do is have your brain checked for spiders. You are seriously nuts.