Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Sink stopper stuck

galapogos m writes:

Hi,
My sink stopper is stuck in the closed position, hence water is unable to
drain. I tried looking under the sink for the pivot rod but couldn't find
anything. I'm able to push it down just a bit, but it pops right back up to
the stuck/flush position. I'm unable to insert anything between the stopper
and the sink to try to pry it up as it's pretty flush. I also tried pressing
down and turning anti-clockwise, but I'm unable to get any grip and it doesn't
rotate. How do I fix this?

Need pictures of drain or a better description.
Other than that, grab with pliers.

--
Dan Espen