Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Inside doors

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 3:24:33 AM UTC-6, Dan Mathews wrote:
On 03/06/2017 12:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Many people don't know how to frame(no pun) a question about carpentry or other home improvement problems they are having. I don't have a problem with them as long as they're polite because I've dealt with the construction and technically challenged crowd for so many years. The OP got on The Internet looking for help and I don't blame her because the post wound up here in this newsgroup. The Home Owners Hub is less offensive than the crop of nasty trolls flooding the newsgroup so I'm not bothered by posts from HOH because at least the posts are on topic. If anyone is to blame, it's whoever runs HOH because I don't think the dates from 10 year old or any original posts are being displayed and the people going to HOH haven't a clue that the OP they're responding to could be long dead and buried. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Post Monster

Linda appears to be just another drive-by poster.

Yea, but she isn't a nasty troll. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Despicable Monster