Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asche Gunner Asche is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 08:07:04 -0800 (PST), Garrett Fulton
wrote:

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 8:51:44 AM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

snipped

Gunner

---

Gunner, I tried to send you a PM concerning some questions I have about reloading some .30-06 rifle cartridges. I'm new at it and you seem to know your way around the issue. Did you get it?

Garrett Fulton

It may be buried among the many, MANY emails from Patriot news lists
I'm subscribed to. As you may know, the country is in a humongous
crisis right now. President Trump has announced the fact that Obammy
tapped his phones. All the Patriot groups are issuing calls to action
to have the traitor Barack HIESANE Obammy retroactively impeached. I'm
going through all these emails as quickly as I can. I should get to
yours in a couple of days. A week at the latest. In the meantime, do
not wait to load your own. Buy everything you can get your hands on
before all the gun shops sell out. The cull is here, get ready NOW!
This is not a drill.

Gunner

----