Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - No Car Choice

In article ,
GB wrote:

well there's a reason for there being an excess of diesels on the market

it's the same one that's causing you not to want to buy one.

tim

Years ago, there was a Wankel engined car that people converted. NSU
RO80??? Something like that. Some V4 petrol engine was an easy swap.
Will people start doing the same for diesels?

I don't think it was an easy swap. More that someone made a conversion kit
for it. A one off is always going to be far more difficult.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.