Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Heat Pump -- proper orientation of the A-coil

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 7:04:56 AM UTC-6, JoeJo1431 wrote:
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:09:34 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote in

[8~{} Uncle Slanted Monster

Hey U.M! How goes it!!! I've been away in the hospital for a while
and haven't been able to get in here. How's it going for you Bud?
Last I read you were having some health problems down in Birmingham.
Any improvement on that?

Thanks for asking my friend! I'm dealing with chronic pain as usual. Next week, I have an appointment at the UAB orthopedic clinic to get checked out. I need new knees and shoulders so I'll see what the doctors think. I haven't been able to walk since late 2014 when I fell at home. It's so frustrating to be unable to get up and go to do something or crawl under a bed or table when I drop something. At least I can play on the computer. When I was in my 50's I could still pick up a car engine and climb ladders like a big monkey. Now I can't take care of myself and that makes me angry. It used to be me holding the door for somebody in a wheelchair. I can chase girls but I can't catch them anymore because they just walk up stairs and get away. I'm a survivor and too dang ornery to die but I'm so fraking frustrated that I can't take care of myself. Grrrr! ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster