Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aviators oxygen vs welding or medical oxygen.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 22:31:55 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 17:09:04 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Volker Borchert" wrote in message
news rangerssuck wrote:

What has four wheels and flies?

A Citroen 2CV that tripped an anti-tank mine.

"I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy

"I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert

Lieutenant George: Oh, sir, if we should happen to tread on a
mine,
what do we do?
Captain Blackadder: Well, normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump
up
200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a wide area.

LOL! I was going to modify it to "and flies into pieces", but I
like
yours much better.

"Blackadder" was a BBC comedy shown on PBS.
Hugh Laurie played "Lieutenant George". He's better known as Dr.
House.

I had already been weaned from TV for many years before House came
on,
but my friend told me about it and said it was on Netflix. OMG, I
loved that show! What a hoot! RIP, House, MD.

Youtubing Blackadder now...Rowan Atkinson and a laugh track? Sorry,
no way. Monty Python they ain't.

Atkinson didn't impress me as much as Baldrick and Miranda
Richardson's Queen Elizabeth. I couldn't stand Mr Bean.