Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aviators oxygen vs welding or medical oxygen.

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 17:09:04 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Volker Borchert" wrote in message
news
rangerssuck wrote:

What has four wheels and flies?

A Citroen 2CV that tripped an anti-tank mine.

"I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy

"I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert

Lieutenant George: Oh, sir, if we should happen to tread on a mine,
what do we do?
Captain Blackadder: Well, normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump up
200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a wide area.

LOL! I was going to modify it to "and flies into pieces", but I like
yours much better.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck