Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Tariffs and Taxes on China orders from Ebay.

In article ,
says...

"Probably an export subsidy. The Chinese subsidize manufacturers, the US

subsidizes sport stadiums. "

Now you hit a nerve. that has been one of my peeves for a long time. Cities pay these sports teams to build a new stadium and it costs regular people like $100 to go there (each) and cannot bring their own beer so they have to buy it there which costs ten times what it is worth, a hot dog is like about ten bucks. Just water costs a bunch and they turn off the coolers for the water fountains. These pieces of

**** never miss an opportunity to make a buck. Don't even go there without $200 that you can burn.

I don't do sports so do not care how much they charge the people. I do
hate it when my tax money goes there.

Surprises me that they have not priced theirselves out of business.
From what I have heard, the NASCAR racing has about done that. They
have forgotten that it is a sport for the beer drinking hot dog eating
redneck and not for the wine and chease eaters.

I do think it is ashame to charge big bucks for things people need like
water at the events. Not sure what it is now,but 20 years ago they were
getting about $ 4 for a bottle of water, or anything else to drink at
the ball parks.