Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Desktop PC power supply

In article ,
says...

Incidentally, I also use an earlier version of one of these M328
meters:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252290685197
http://www.banggood.com/M328-LCD-12864-Transistor-Tester-DIY-Kit-Diode-Triode-Capacitance-LCR-ESR-Meter-p-1041588.html
I prefer a curve tracer for testing and matching active devices, but
this is good enough for a quick test. It also does LCR. There are
many variations. Google for "M328":
https://www.google.com/search?q=m328&tbm=isch

There are many versions of that device and similar ones. I have one
that was already built for about the same price I bouth several years
ago. Too bad they did not have things like that around 20 or 30 years
ago when I was working on equipment all the time.
Retired now and just do electronics for a hobby, but it is nice to be
able to get some of the equipment to play with. Especially in the $ 10
to $ 50 range.