Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Good Night and Good Luck: There was fear in the room when they took on another demagogue.

On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 18:54:51 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

I keep recalling the old LBJ tactic where when he first ran for office
he spread the rumor that his competitor had sex with farm animals.
When confronted with spreading the rumor, LBJ said he knew it was not
true but now the rumor is out there, the competitor would have to
respond to answering it.

LBJ wanted him to deny it publicly. That would have been a hoot.

I did not have sex with that farm animal, Ms. Lewinsky!!