Daryl Helwig

Default Engine dies when mower deck is turned on

It was the switch under the seat. Yesterday when I was riding it and
turned the mowers on it died, just as it did the other day. A friend
mentioned the seat switch and I mentioned that I was on it when it
died. But I went out and tried it again anyway. Guess what. It works
fine. I assume that the switch is going bad and intermittently doesn't
make contact. Maybe its rusty like the plug wire connections were.

"Frank K." wrote in message ...
My best guess about the engine dying when you engage the blade is a bad