Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default We have a new Dick Head of the Met Police chief

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 17:48:32 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 12:12:50 UTC, charles wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 18:10:53 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
JoeJoe wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I personally have nothing to hide, and have no problem
carrying
a card proving who I am and producing it if/when asked to do
so.

I wouldn't either provided identity theft was impossible.

And yet we do fine carrying drivers licenses.

You've never heard of fake driving licences ?

That isnt because you have to carry them.

If you want certain products or services they can be used as ID.

people try to use them as proof of age.

Nothing wrong with that is there.
If you have a senior citzen bus pass surely you can use this to prove
you're over 25 in sainsbury for buying beer.

And fake driving license isnt identity theft anyway.

UN less you're using someone elses.

Difficult when it has photo

If it's fake you can add your own photo I did that to get into a club
years ago.
I made one for a friend too.

Not even possible with our drivers licenses.

http://www2.cipd.co.uk/community/dis.../f/70/t/60775#

https://aussiefakeid.com/

http://www.fakeidreviews.net/

Just because some spiv and con man claims he can flog
you one of our photo drivers licenses doesnt mean that
he can get your data into the database so that when
someone checks if its a fake license or not, the system
says its not fake. The database includes your photo,
and there is no way that someone like you can get
someone elses photo in there replacing the original.

seems strange these are sold then doesn't it.
why would people pay money for these ?

Because they are as stupid and as pig ignorant as you.