CBHvac

Default ok, my problem seems to be with the furnace fan constantly running

"kjpro" ( kjpro @ starband . com ) see-my-sig-for-e-mail wrote in message
t...
wrote in message
Bottom posting so everyone can follow: ok, I accept the possible
rationale for the kjpro comment, but the snideness remains
reprehensible ("lol"???). We all have to live somewhere.

You sir are a complete idiot!!!

You have *NOT* been here long enough to understand the comment!
It goes with the flow that's been here for quit some time.

It's a comment that is about more than just the posters comment.
We that read & reply here often..........GET it.......You don't!! Too

BAD!!

Trailers are a breed of their own...............some good, some (most)

bad.
Just like homemoaners........some bitch........and some are just bitches.

And as far as the posting goes.................we'll post where ever the
**** we want too!!

--
kjpro

Hey Blowhard...

You left out those damn tract homes built in the 30s for factory workers...
gimmie a row of singlewides any day over those...