Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Need *legible* datasheet

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 9:38:47 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 4:52:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I suggest you call Mouser or DigiKey, or another supplier that stocks this device and ask them to scan you a high-res datasheet. Better yet, the manufacturer if they have either e-mail or a US rep.

I have found Mouser very helpful to this end.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Thanks guys, but neither Digi nor Mouser sell this IC. I can get it through Alibaba but they don't seem to understand much English. I did send an email to O2Micro with a datasheet request, but I have a feeling I'll be hearing from Ed McMahon with a million dollar check first.

Hopefully O2Micro will come though.

After posting the above, I found an email from O2Micro in my spam folder. This is the reply:

Thank you for your interest in O2Micro solution. In order for us to provide you with the information requested, please kindly answer the following qualifying questions. (An inquiry from an end-user will generally be declined due to our limited resource.)

1. What's your company website?
2. What's purpose of this request?
3. How do you learned of this IC?
4. What type of system is this IC going into or in?
5. Are you an OEM or ODM? If you are an OEM, who is your customer?
6. What's the project's estimated annual usage?
7. When is the estimated time-frame of mass production of this project?

I have to go.. I think I heard Ed McMahon at my front door....