Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Need *legible* datasheet

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 4:52:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I suggest you call Mouser or DigiKey, or another supplier that stocks this device and ask them to scan you a high-res datasheet. Better yet, the manufacturer if they have either e-mail or a US rep.

I have found Mouser very helpful to this end.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Thanks guys, but neither Digi nor Mouser sell this IC. I can get it through Alibaba but they don't seem to understand much English. I did send an email to O2Micro with a datasheet request, but I have a feeling I'll be hearing from Ed McMahon with a million dollar check first.

Hopefully O2Micro will come though.