CBHvac

Default ok, my problem seems to be with the furnace fan constantly running

wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:30:53 -0400, "Scott McDaniel"
wrote:

Don't really think it's a slur ... the type of switch that Rusty was
describing is only found on mobile home furnaces (or mobile home furnaces
incorrectly installed in site-built applications). Course if you were in

the
HVAC trade you'd know that.

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:25:31 GMT, "kjpro" ( kjpro @ starband . com )

And he must live in a trailer at that...lol

Uncalled for slur on people who live in trailers. Nothing wrong with
trailers, per se, so don't insult them. Don't be a bigot. Focus on
the real issues.

Bottom posting so everyone can follow: ok, I accept the possible
rationale for the kjpro comment, but the snideness remains
reprehensible ("lol"???). We all have to live somewhere.

Bottom posting so the bottom feeders can follow..

Can you stop with the freaking cross posting to groups that really dont give
a damn?
There is nothing, nothing at all that makes the person that made the comment
a bigot.
DAMN...we ALL..well..those of us in the trade, know that most every mobile
home has a fan switch like the one that the clueless one was commenting
about, and why its there, and who you can thank for it....and that they are
not found on a stick built home unit 99.9% of the time, and why you wont
find one there.