Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - American politics

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:05:45 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 6:14:20 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:18:02 -0500, wrote:

The rich can put a lot of people to work!
And like in the early days of the south, they can work them to death
for peanuts.
Slavery
Sharecroppers
Nobody was without a job
They all worked "for the rich"

Did you get hired or ever work for a poor man?

When I was able bodied, me and my friends did work for poor people for little or no money, especially if they were elderly, disabled or on a fixed income. You won't find Hitlery Clinton supporters doing that sort of thing, especially the elite Commiecrats. They want to use the power of government to point a gun at you, take your money and give it away. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Deplorable Monster

I'm more deplorable than you are -- neener Neener :-)