Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_18_] Muggles[_18_] is offline

Default OT - American politics

On 3/1/2017 3:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 1:18:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 10:24:28 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/1/2017 6:29 AM, philo wrote:
On 03/01/2017 04:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

snip
Trump believes good management, putting the right people into jobs and
delegating authority is the key to success. The Commiecrats are howling
about billionaires being put into cabinet positions not because they
will serve special interests but because like President Trump, they
can't be bought. I'm so entertained by howling Commiecrats. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster

Rich people of course can be bought, it just takes more money.

That is not the real problem.

It's illegal and immoral I suppose, the rich are simply looking out for
their best interests and those of their buddies,
if any of us small people are helped on the way, it's incidental.

Still too early to tell what's going to happen, I'm not making any bets.

The rich can put a lot of people to work!

And like in the early days of the south, they can work them to death
for peanuts.
Slavery
Sharecroppers
Nobody was without a job
They all worked "for the rich"

Oh I forgot, the plantation owners and slave owners were Democrats. The KKK is the enforcement arm of the Democrat Party and they hated the Republicans who were anti-slavery. You must remember, it was a Republican President who freed the slaves. Something Liberal Leftists refuse to acknowledge. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Smug Monster

yep!

--
Maggie