Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT - American politics

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 1:20:12 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
On 2/28/2017 9:59 PM, wrote:
55 minutes into his address to congress, and for the first time he is,
in my opinion, coming across as not only sane but presidential.
Not sure what he's on, but make sure he has an uninterupted supply!!!!
He has stayed on topic without any "raving" and divisiveness.
Mabee I've misjudged the man -
Let's hope so.
We'll see.

I'm sure it must be driving Trader insane.

Not at all. He did the same thing with his convention speech. Everyone
said, wow, there's a whole new Trump. Within hours, the very next
morning, he called a news conference to attack Ted Cruz and his father,
all over again, including the lunacy about the JFK assassination.
I have confidence that the real buffoon is still with us.