Dan G

Default Electric Fence

Did you bother to click on the link I sent to you? So far, I am the
only one who answered your question, but I'm pretty sure it will be the
last.

--

Keep the whole world singing. . .
Dan G

(remove the 7)

News wrote:
Why bother replying just to be a smart ass? That baffles me

"Dan G" wrote in message
.. .
Drive stakes, run wire in insulators, hook up transformer, plug in.
What else can it tell you?

Maybe you need more practice using a search engine:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...2+installation

Keep the whole world singing. . .
Dan G

(remove the 7)

"News" wrote in message
I'm looking for a website that shows how to build an electric

fence....
I've googled it , and only seem to find companys that want to sell
the
fence....
I want to go to Home Depot and buy the needed stuff and build it

myself. A
site with a detailed description on how to do this would be very

helpful
Thanks
James