Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default We have a new Dick Head of the Met Police chief

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 18:10:53 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
JoeJoe wrote
whisky-dave wrote

I personally have nothing to hide, and have no problem carrying
a card proving who I am and producing it if/when asked to do so.

I wouldn't either provided identity theft was impossible.

And yet we do fine carrying drivers licenses.

You've never heard of fake driving licences ?

That isnt because you have to carry them.

If you want certain products or services they can be used as ID.

people try to use them as proof of age.

And fake driving license isnt identity theft anyway.

UN less you're using someone elses.

Difficult when it has photo

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England