Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A message from the Queeen to America ;-)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:44:39 -0000, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/28/2017 4:09 AM, Bod wrote:
A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Majesty Queen
Elizabeth II.

In light of your failure to nominate competent candidates for President
of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the
revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

---------------
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with
saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes;
plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!

I protest. I like my afternoon tea about 2:30 EST or 7:30 GMT

What an absolutely stupid and dangerous idea. Do you realise how
screwed up your stomach must be?

That's what the digestive biscuits are for... Come to think of it, I
haven't seen Peek Freans biscuits for a while. Hopefully when Trump
renegotiates NAFTA Canadian biscuits will be exempt from the tariff.