Posted to alt.home.repair
Niamh Bodkin Niamh Bodkin is offline

Default Is it possible to use super glue twice?

In ,
suggested:

I have on occaision kept a container of super glue for several months
in the refrigerator and successfully used it later. Secret is to make
sure there is air in the container as it only "sets off" in the
absence of air. Bottles work better than squeeze tubes for obvious
reasons. "single application" tubes generally are exactly that.

Air? Really? Air?
Are you sure?

I'm not questioning your information so much as expressing shock that all
this time I thought we wanted NO AIR and not more air.

Are you sure about the air?