Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default "Fridge/freezer not designed to work if ambient temp10oC"

Is it not simply a temperature thing? Ie its a bit like you ask why nobody
has managed to make a freezer that goes below what we call absolute zero.
the reason is that you need to dump the heat inside somewhere and you can't
do that.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Maurice" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 13:22:17 +0000, I wrote:

https://www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/can...e-feezer-in-a-
garage/

Anyone know when the new refrigerant (the one that needs minimum 10oC
ambient) was first introduced - and why?

--
/\/\aurice