Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it possible to use super glue twice?

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:37:54 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 01:08:16 -0000 (UTC), Niamh Bodkin
wrote:

Is it even possible to use super glue twice?

If you are really lucky, but I doubt it.

I have on occaision kept a container of super glue for several months
in the refrigerator and successfully used it later. Secret is to make
sure there is air in the container as it only "sets off" in the
absence of air. Bottles work better than squeeze tubes for obvious
reasons. "single application" tubes generally are exactly that.