Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Is it possible to use super glue twice?

On 02/27/2017 06:48 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:37:54 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 01:08:16 -0000 (UTC), Niamh Bodkin
wrote:

Is it even possible to use super glue twice?

If you are really lucky, but I doubt it.

I used it when it was still Eastman 910 and we used it almost every
day. An open tube was still a one week thing.
That is why they sell those bubble packs with a bunch of partially
filled tubes. I use it and chuck it if I am not sure I will use it
again in a few days.

We used to keep the Eastman 910 in the refrigerator. I've used Hot
Stuff CA in the 2 oz. bottles and it seems to last a lot longer than
those tubes.